03 January 2015

writing new chapter "2015"

Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page.
- Henry Ward Beecher



 __________________________________

(21.12.2014)




Aston got his Christmas present a bit early and from a very special Santa. 
Lidija thank you once more for this big bone! Aston's double eyes says all.








___________________________________

Holidays were spent in small city with big heart and lots of sweet memories on my childhood. Just place as itself gives me energy and time to put all things together (that is what I urgently need at the end of every year). Here is my home, forever. Aston loves coming here ... because of peace and silence. #almost_heaven

(photos were taken with phone - sorry for bad quality)

I turned phone on mute mode, my laptop was packed in a suitcase for the whole week. Now I had to turned it on to write something on blog and to clear SD card from camera. 


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and that year 2015 will be full of joy, successes, happiness, ... , & take time for yourself.


I expect so much from this year...
us

No comments:

Post a Comment